With many of us being indoors, for the time being, I know we are concerned we won't get our horse fix! Here is a list to keep your mind on relaxing things - horses!
Horse Movies/TV Shows to Watch - seeing horses on your screen should help. These are just a few of the options out there. Feel free to comment on your favorite below!
1. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
2. War Horse
3. Free Rein
Activities - for kids and adults
1. Draw or paint a portrait of your horse
2. Create your own horse treats
3. Build a grooming box
4. Make Riding Goals - Watch videos of yourself riding and determine where you should concentrate on improving
5. Horse Magazine Bingo - on a blank piece of paper, draw a grid. Inside each square, write a common horse term. Then, use all of your old horse magazines laying around the house to see who can cut out the most images related to the horse terms.
6. Horse Show Ribbon Crafts
Keep checking back, as this post will get updated with more ideas. Feel free to comment on what you're doing at home to keep the horse-loving spirit alive.